Arkansas Legal Resources
- Arkansas Legal Services Partnership – The goal of the Arkansas Pro Bono Partnership is to increase access to justice through innovative uses of technology and increased volunteer lawyer participation.
- Arkansas Attorney General Office – Whether it is fighting fraud or representing Arkansas in a court of law, the Attorney General is committed to protecting and defending the interests of all Arkansans.
- Arkansas Court of Appeals – The Arkansas Court of Appeals was created in 1978 by Amendment 58 to the Arkansas Constitution
- Arkansas Supreme Court – Under the state’s first constitution, the Arkansas Supreme Court was composed.
- Arkansas District Courts – State district courts are served by twenty-five full-time judges in fifteen counties comprising fifteen numerical districts.
Fayetteville Legal Resources
- University of Arkansas-Fayetteville School of Law – The University of Arkansas School of Law will prepare you for success. Located in the heart of the beautiful campus, the law school offers challenging courses taught by nationally recognized faculty, unique service opportunities, and a close-knit community that puts law students first.
- Washington County Law Library – We are dedicated to providing quality legal research and resources to members of the judiciary, Washington County Bar Association, legal community as well as the general public. Our services are free of charge to everyone.
- Washington County Judge – The chief executive officer for County government in Arkansas is the County Judge. As chief executive, the Judge authorizes and approves the disbursement of all appropriated County funds, operates the system of County roads, administers ordinances enacted by the quorum court, has custody of County property, accepts grants from federal, state, public and private sources, hires County employees except those persons employed by other elected officials of the County, and presides over the quorum court without a vote, but with the power of veto.
- Fayetteville Bankruptcy Resources – Learn about a Chapter 7 (liquidation) bankruptcy or a Chapter 13 (reorganization) bankruptcy.
National Legal Resources
- National Legal Resource Center – The National Legal Resource Center Download Adobe PDF Reader is a collaborative effort developed by the Administration on Aging
- National Consumer Law Center – Since 1969, the nonprofit National Consumer Law Center® (NCLC®) has used its expertise in consumer law and energy policy to work for consumer justice and economic security for low-income and other disadvantaged people, including older adults, in the U.S.
- National Legal Aid and Defender Association – We provide resources to the public defense community through support, training and professional development, establishing and implementing standards, engaging our clients and community, in addition to monitoring reform and advocating on behalf of indigent defense systems across the nation.
- National Wrongful Death Laws by State – Wrongful death claims are brought on behalf of the Estate of a person whose death was caused by a devastating, catastrophic underlying legal event like negligence, accident, product failure or medical malpractice.
- American Bar Association – The American Bar Association is one of the world’s largest voluntary professional organizations, with nearly 400,000 members and more than 3,500 entities
- Medical Malpractice Insurance – Risk management programs designed to help physicians and their staff recognize potential malpractice risks and take preemptive action to prevent or control them.
- Life Care Planners and Vocational Experts – Since 1973, Occupational Assessment Services, Inc. (OAS) has been one of the foremost companies providing Vocational Expert and Life Care Planning Services to law firms throughout the country. We have served as experts on many multi-million-dollar outcomes, including on some of the largest cases in the United States. OAS works in conjunction with both Plaintiff and Defense attorneys to provide expert services to evaluate the ability of able and disabled individuals to work and earn money.
- Technical Advisory Service for Attorneys -TASA delivers timesaving, targeted referrals to quality expert witnesses in all fields and all locations, for plaintiff or defense. Our experienced referral advisors work with you to pinpoint your specific expert witness criteria and connect you with expert witnesses who are available to discuss your case.
International Legal Resources
Criminal and DWI Legal Resources
- Arkansas DWI Laws – A police officer may pull you over for DUI or DWI if you are not accelerating smoothly, stop abruptly, weave out of your lane, or drive dangerously. The most common test for alcohol is the blood alcohol content.
- National Crime Prevention Council – The National Crime Prevention Council’s mission is to be the nation’s leader in helping people keep themselves, their families, and their communities safe from crime
- A Comprehensive Approach to Drug Crime Prevention – Preventing drug use before it begins is the most cost-effective, common-sense approach to promoting safe and healthy communities
- How to Avoid Fraud When Shopping Online – Shopping online can be risky, even for trusted sites. There is always the possibility of Identity Theft. However, this video explains ways to avoid fraud
- Should You Plead Guilty to Criminal Charges – In America you are considered innocent until the prosecutor can prove you guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.
Safety and Injury Prevention Resources
- National Association of Injury Prevention – The CDC Foundation helps people do more, faster by forging effective partnerships between CDC and Others to fight threats to health and safety.
- American Trauma Society – The American Trauma Society is dedicated to the elimination of needless death and disability from injury.
- Injury Prevention in Bathrooms – The bathroom can be one of the most dangerous places in a home, with its sleek, hard surfaces that can become slippery in an instant. Each year, thousands of people harm themselves in bathroom mishaps.
- Injury Prevention Related to Winter Sports – It is always important to observe safety when participating in skiing and snowboarding.
- Injury Prevention in Schools – The government has set high standards for schools in order to maintain cleanliness in order to prevent injuries and illness from occurring
- Injury Prevention on Construction Sites – Falls, collapses, and electrical shock are just some of the hazards that put construction workers at risk, whether they are working on an interior or exterior project. In order to avoid such injuries, safety on a construction site is a must.
- Injury Prevention When Moving Heavy Objects – To avoid injury during a move, be aware of the potential dangers that could cause physical damage to yourself and others.
- Injury Prevention in Food Stores – Grocery stores hold the potential to pose a number of hazards to their customers and employees. Below are a few obstacles grocery stores must overcome on a daily basis, and tips on being proactive in addressing the issues.
- Injury Prevention from Dog Attacks – Dog attacks can be prevented if dog owners and pedestrians work together. 4.7 million people were attacked by dogs last year. Observe these safety tips to avoid becoming a victim of a dog bite attack
- Injury Prevention from Truck Accidents – the importance of safety while traveling alongside large trucks. According to the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA), there has been a 20% increase in trucking accidents over the past two decades, leading to over 500,000 accidents annually. There are 5,000 fatalities a year linked to tractor trailer accidents with many more thousands of people are injured.
- Injury and Attack Prevention on Campuses – Whether walking to class, hanging out at a friend’s house, or entering your own dormitory, make yourself aware of your surroundings and stay safe on campus with these helpful safety tips.
- Injury Prevention when Working with Electricity – Use your electronic devices safely with these tips to prevent physical damage or fires from starting in your home.
- Injury Prevention when Working with Heating and Cooling Systems – Your home’s heating system is one of the largest and most expensive investments that you make. If you run into a problem with your heating system this winter, follow these tips to get your problem solved quickly and safely.
- Shoplifting Prevention Methods and Statistics – Shoplifting ls a major crime that costs companies billions of dollars each year.This expensive addiction affects nearly 1 in 11 people (both children and adults) daily all over the world. Common items stolen range from groceries to high-end electronics that can be stolen in a variety of different ways.
- Injury Prevention When Driving in the Winter – Driving becomes more difficult throughout the winter season. Wet, slick roads can quickly freeze when temperatures drop, causing roads to become icy and dangerous. By taking certain precautions and being mindful of the roads, you can safely navigate the roads this winter.
- Injury Prevention from Furniture Accidents – Furniture tipping is a growing hazard to families with young children. Every year, hundreds of children are hospitalized due to a furniture tipping accident. What’s worse, 84% of furniture tipping injuries that result in death involve a child under the age of 9.
- Preventing Attacks on College Campuses Every few years, the U.S. Department of Education’s Campus Safety and Security (CSS) releases data regarding campus crime. While these numbers have decreased slightly from the previous year, college campuses continue to implement more and more security measures to protect the safety of their students.
Other Law Firms Across the US
- When Should I Call an Attorney? – In all cases, if you want to protect your rights call an attorney. Flager & Associates, PC is an experienced personal injury law firm in Pennsylvania that can help.
- Smith Martin Attorneys – Smith Martin Attorneys, P.C., is one of the leading Springfield Branson, Missouri, full-service law firms in Southwest Missouri. Our attorneys have over 40 years of combined experience, have handled over 40,000 cases and our highly trained staff is friendly and helpful.
- Timothy O’Keefe Esq – Tim O’Keefe is an established Connecticut trial lawyer who is dedicated to representing automobile injury victims in claims for financial compensation for their harms and losses.
- Friedman Schuman – Since its formation in 1988, Friedman Schuman has been successfully representing clients who have been injured in many different types of accidents, including motor vehicle accidents, construction site accidents, slip, trip and fall accidents, work-related accidents and accidents caused by defective products. Friedman Schuman lawyers have a proven track record as trial lawyers who have obtained multiple significant verdicts and settlements for clients who have been accident victims.
- Lenard Cohen – As a legal practitioner, I have been representing injured individuals since 1984. While the laws have changed over the years, the impact of a serious injury to an injured individual has not.
- Timoney Knox – A full-service law firm based in Fort Washington, Pennsylvania, successfully serving clients in the practice areas of wills and estate, business, and family law, as well as a litigation practice which features a team of highly experienced trial lawyers with a proven track record of success.
- Cariati Law – Law firm that focuses on helping individuals and families who are injured by the negligence of others.
- Glen S Barry – The Law Offices of Glen S. Barry, P.C. represent personal injury victims.
- Daggett Shuler Law – Daggett Shuler injury and disability lawyers represent clients and is dedicated to representing the rights of individuals injured by the negligent conduct of others, injured at work, or disabled.
- Del Rio and Carichoff – Our goal is to level the playing field for our clients in order to protect their rights. We’re here to protect and defend the rights of the injured and we take this responsibility very seriously. We value all of our clients, regardless of the size of their case.
- Law Office of John Tierney – The Law Office of John Tierney, LLC, is passionately committed to the effective prosecution of our client’s case. Our conduct is bound by time-tested American truths.
- Fellows and Hymowitz – Our experienced attorneys are committed to helping victims of auto accidents, construction defects, unsafe premises, medical malpractice, wrongful death and all serious injury claims.
- Yost Legal Group – The Yost Legal Group consists of lawyers who have dedicated their careers to protecting the rights of innocent victims. Our attorneys have experience in representing thousands of persons who are either seriously injured or have lost loved ones to the wrongful acts of others. A large focus of The Yost Legal Group’s practice is dedicated to representing injured children. Our main office is located in Baltimore, Maryland; however, we represent people throughout the United States in product liability and catastrophic injury cases.
- Bowden, Cooch and Meyer, PLLC– We are committed to providing effective advocacy in family law and divorce matters. Our experienced attorneys are dedicated to helping you achieve your goals whether through negotiation or aggressive litigation.
- Kelly, Parker and Cohen, LLC– With more than 100 years of combined litigation experience, Kelly Parker & Cohen possesses the experience, knowledge and focus to represent and protect clients in a wide spectrum of legal disputes ranging from the most complex to the relatively straightforward, but never forgetting that no legal dispute is unimportant to those involved. K, P & C emphasizes proactive legal representation custom-tailored to the client’s particular needs.
- Car Accident Attorney in CT – Established Connecticut trial lawyer who is dedicated to representing automobile injury victims in claims for financial compensation for their harms and losses. If you are interested in pursuing a potential claim, please contact us for a Free Consultation.
- CT Crime Victim Attorney – Established Connecticut trial lawyer who is dedicated to representing crime victims in claims for financial compensation for their harms and losses. If you are interested in pursuing a potential claim, please contact us for a Free Consultation.
- Dog Bite Injury Lawyers in CT – Timothy L. O’Keefe, Esq., a Connecticut Dog Bite Attorney, a law firm with years of experience in representing victims of dog attacks, bringing cases to trial and negotiating many settlements.
- DiGeorge Life Insurance Law– The DiGeorge Life Insurance Law Firm provides highly qualified and aggressive legal counseling and representation on all insurance related matters.
- HensonFeurst– We know the first step in obtaining legal help is often the most stressful. Whether you’re worried about the cost of hiring a lawyer or how you’re going to get to our office, HensonFuerst is committed to serving clients however we can.
- NC Land Law– Whether you’re a new homeowner or your family has owned the same land for generations, we understand how frustrating and costly it can be to lose control of your property. You need a law firm with the knowledge and resources to guide you through the eminent domain process.
- The Disability Attorneys of Michigan– Our firm features a team of highly skilled attorneys and case managers focused on one thing – helping disabled people in Michigan obtain the benefits they deserve. When an entire law firm dedicates itself to practicing one type of law they do it better. We know disability. We know the ins and outs of filing a claim, filing appeals, and appearing in court. We also know the devastation that can occur when benefits are wrongfully denied, and that makes us fight harder.
- Floyd Hunter Personal Injury – Floyd Hunter Injury Law is a premier team of Alabama personal injury lawyers, with over 80 years of combined experience, helping people get compensated when injured in a serious accident. Whether you are looking for an Alabama car accident lawyer, a motorcycle accident lawyer or a wrongful death lawyer, our caring and experienced team will work hard to achieve the best result for your accident case.
- McGonagle Perri McHugh & Mischak– In the last decade our law firm has emerged as the most successful litigation firm in Pennsylvania. Many of the most respected law firms and individuals in Pennsylvania engage us to win their most difficult and complicated cases.
- Saltz Mongeluzzi Barrett & Bendesky– Saltz Mongeluzzi Barrett & Bendesky, PC, is one of the nation’s leading personal injury law firms. Its attorneys have secured some of the largest verdicts and settlements in the history of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and New Jersey. It is widely regarded as the best law firm in the United States representing construction workers who have been injured or killed.
- Segal, Berk, Gaines, & Liss– Segal, Berk, Gaines and Liss is a full service firm representing clients in Philadelphia and the surrounding areas. Our clients will have peace of mind knowing that each of the attorneys at Segal, Berk, Gaines and Liss has the ability to manage each case from inception to conclusion including trial and appellate process.
- Attorney Injury Group – The Attorney Injury Group is committed to fighting for justice on behalf of injured and disabled people. We understand how difficult it is to deal with the physical, emotional and financial issues that occur after a serious or fatal accident. We are an experienced team of Boston personal injury attorneys with a reputation for providing caring, aggressive and high quality representation to our clients.
- Freeburn Hamilton – At the law firm of Freeburn Hamilton, we focus on helping injured people get the financial compensation and medical treatment that they deserve. Our firm is capable of representing you in any type of personal injury, wrongful death, product liability and workers’ compensation claim.
- Cooley and Handy – Our knowledgeable and professional legal team will handle your case with utmost sensitivity. If you need legal advice or assistance with any family law matter, please contact us. Allow our more than 35 combined years of family law experience to help get you through this difficult time. – See more at: http://www.cooleyhandy.com/#sthash.Rl3HchAY.dpuf
- Schulman Bhattacharya– Commercial litigators whose focus is on resolving the most complex and challenging commercial disputes facing clients—through litigation, arbitration, mediation, and informal negotiation. We represent companies of all sizes, locally, regionally, nationally, and internationally. We represent individuals with valuable commercial interests to protect. We represent both plaintiffs and defendants.